Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Removing and adding vehicles?

Alan's Snackbar

Are you guys willing to add and remove some vehicles? For example the BMP models, we got like 30? different models, but i think they are hardly ever used? Same with the BTR, just a few different skin, but basicly the same vehicle. Don't know if it will have any effect on server performance tho?

I really hope you guys want to add the Blackfoot stealth attack chopper? No clue if it's any good, but it just looks awesome.

file_download.php?file_id=3723&type=bug&show_inline=1&file_show_inline_token=2016011751915b93b612d523b9a6cc5daea3e5e7aa241e73

P.S.

Is it possible to clean up terminal again. There are 40/50 vehicles stored there again, giving me and some other players single digit fps at trader.

• 2 months later...

I'm a base rat and like to work out from the base. I was hoping the drones were in like the MQ-4A Grayhawk. I also like supporting with called artillery fire from an artillery tank like the 2S9 Sochor, M109A6, and the M4 Scorcher to name a few. Please implement these or let me know why you abstain from using them.

Because we run a PvE server the destructive potential of artillery is too great. We have had problems in the past with players abusing them so it was decided to not put them in at all. Adding the other drones may be a possibility. I'll talk it over with the other admins and see what they think. I don't want missions to become trivial when you can just send a drone out to complete them. No risk vs reward.