Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bases Being Deleted.

Colin

Hi Guys , I have been playing on your Exile server for some 2-3 months, some of you might know me most of you probably not. In this time alot has happened to improve the performance/stability of the server, with the Admins putting in alot of time and effort which I think has been very succesfull .

So thats enough of that now the reason why im posting. I log into the server this morning hopeing to finish building my base that had taken 2 days of my time until now as I had decided to dismantel my big base that I dont often use and build something alot smaller ,trying to reduce server load you know help where you can, only to find that my base had been deleted!!  Walls ,floors ,fortifacation Upgrades and of coarse the 3 safes with the gear that I had collected over the last weeks of playing, even the numpad lock on the outergate ALL GONE.

Asked an Admin whats up dude ma shit iz gawn.... 10 min silence.... eeeer we deleted bases that were not active maybe yours was one of them!!!! WHAT!!! are you guys F%$kin serious!!! I was taking it apart and building a smaller one.

Would it not maybe have been an idea to let people know what you where going to do? and not just go with the sledge hammer?

There are alot of bugs and glitches in this game with flying Cheetas, clothing,weapons and vehicles despawning and and and.. now we have to watch out for  Admins that like base deleting.(sarcasm) and rage over.

Peace Guys

PS awsome game Server.

Not my decision to start deletng bases, tho having checked the database your base was one day past the expiration date.

The auto cleanup tool should delete any base not upkept for 14 days.

I imagine seeing your base half dismantled and past the auto delete due date it was thought the cleanup script was not fuctioning correctly and the remains were removed.

The upkeep even on large bases is not much, everyone should upkeep regularly. Something might come up unexpected, might not be able to log in for a few days and you come back to a missing base.

Knowing my fabulously reliable BT net, I try to upkeep mine once or twice per week.

Let one of us know what you're missing and we'll get you sorted.