Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Exile Server uh...

Cheese

I was wondering when the exile server uh... should i say... rewind is going to happen? I haven't been on in a long time, and i was planning on returning in the near future. Can someone please give me some info as to when this is going to happen, or if it's already happened?

There hasnt been a server reset for quite some time and  as far as I know (not much) there wont be one happening to soon unless something goes badly wrong with the server. That being said there is a rumour that OGG may be upgrading the server box to a more powerfull one (very nice), maybe the Devs will use this to add some different mods  to the game . The  Extended base could be added for example when it is bug free which would require a server reset to prevent server crashes. Trouble or one of the other Devs will let the players know in time when and what they decide.