Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Big list, but excellent ideas in my opinion

HockeyBear82

Exile

12 to 24 hour day/night cycle so we can get rid of vote day/night

Bring back the HALO spawn drops in Exile as you were intended to be dropped in with nothing* since we were intended to be dropped in with minimal supplies maybe we could get rid of the magical reputation gear

Virtual Garage with no limit or high limit

Pretty please JSRS maybe even coupled with ENHANCED SOUNDSCAPE because it is so very awesomesauce

SPEC4. GEAR

TASK FORCE RADIO would be very cool

there is a mod on steam that has the guns drop cartridges called BULLET CASINGS*

ADVANCED SLING LOADING

BLASTCORE is awesome, makes explosions actually look and feel like explosions

RHS as much RHS as possible because it is awesome

ADVANCED TOWING

ADVANCED URBAN REPELLING or the other REPELLING mod

ADVANCED MOVEMENT

IRON FRONT 1944 the weapons look great

USAF?

BLOODLUST some sort of blood mods would be nice

BNAE is pretty cool too... LAPUA for X8... check it out X, different versions of the LAPUA

I have been playing on a server that has a lot of these mods plus a bunch of other mods with missions, with town invasions, with a holy crap ton of roaming AI vehicles(militarized and very dangerous) as well as random spawning GI roaming AI so I know it can be done :)

BTW, I know somebody who coded his own server and he offered help a while ago.  I asked him if he wouldn't mind helping me with coding, he seemed like he wouldn't mind helping.  If any of the Devs need help with coding I could talk to him and get you all in touch with each other.

• Upvote 3

On 5/23/2017 at 6:23 PM, HockeyBear82 said:

12 to 24 hour day/night cycle so we can get rid of vote day/night

This was polled and had a 18:3 response but still open for further discussion.

Bring back the HALO spawn drops in Exile as you were intended to be dropped in with nothing* since we were intended to be dropped in with minimal supplies maybe we could get rid of the magical reputation gear

Could bring back the Halo however the reputation gear is meant to be a goal if we get rid of the goals whats the point in playing the server if you have nothing to work for or not rewarded for getting so far.

Virtual Garage with no limit or high limit

Already in Progress.

Pretty please JSRS maybe even coupled with ENHANCED SOUNDSCAPE because it is so very awesomesauce

This has been requested on the other servers as well however need to know if it has any implications on other mods etc first, but is being looked into

SPEC4. GEAR

Adding a mod means more downloading and lots of testing so this is unlikely to happen.

TASK FORCE RADIO would be very cool

Not the first request however may have issues of putting people off.

there is a mod on steam that has the guns drop cartridges called BULLET CASINGS*

No this will eat server performance for a very little aesthetic gain.

ADVANCED SLING LOADING

Already on reborn server Server 1 is meant to be the more friendly server so unlikely this will be added.

BLASTCORE is awesome, makes explosions actually look and feel like explosions

Again will take up server performance for little aesthetic gain.

RHS as much RHS as possible because it is awesome

Huge amounts of files if this and CUP are in it means you have 20+GB to download not fun, so it has to be one or the other and currently this is not planned.

ADVANCED TOWING

Same as Advanced Sling Loading

ADVANCED URBAN REPELLING or the other REPELLING mod

Currently no unstable and can cause huge amounts of problems (Admin I fell and died etc.)

ADVANCED MOVEMENT

Going to have a look into this.

IRON FRONT 1944 the weapons look great

More downloads so not at the moment.

USAF

Just had the Jets DLC and Jets in general aren't used on the server so see no real point for this.

BLOODLUST some sort of blood mods would be nice

Same issue as explosions and Bullet casings.

BNAE is pretty cool too... LAPUA for X8... check it out X, different versions of the LAPUA

Again More Downloads.

• Upvote 1

As far as reputation gear, Exile was designed to be a survival pvp mod.  If you want to change the story of a prisoner being halo dropped onto an island you can, it is just a video game, but I was basing my opinion off of the details.  Spawning onto the ground fully equipped and now you have a totally different game and experience, do you understand what I mean?  The reason why I say that is once you have 500k rep you are no longer afraid to die because you are just magically given gear to start off with when before you dropped as an actual bambi and were afraid and vulnerable.

Why would Task Force radio put people off?

So, you are saying that adding content or downloading additional options is not okay or good for the server right now?

I don't understand the logic behind saying that one server has a mod, therefore the other server doesn't need that one.

The reason why I asked about casings, blood mods and sounds is because it is those little details that make a game great.  Little details add up very fast to create a very immersive experience.

Even if the server was only running Exile, if you installed JSRS, enhanced soundscape, task force radio, bullet casings, blastcore, blood mods, enhanced movement, repelling and advanced towing/slingloading, it would create such a different experience for everybody especially with roaming ai turned on.

You could turn CUP off and have all of those running and it would still be a very cool server.

But this is not my server, so if you do not want to run any of these, that is fine, I am not trying to start a problem, they were just suggestions.

Edited by HockeyBear82