Forty

Do you agree with the proposed server rules  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the proposed server rules

• Yes
    • No
    • Less restrictive
    • More restrictive

Rumors and speculation... Where can't I build, can I use my armored vehicle to attack a mission, can I leave vehicles at trader, am I allowed to be in the OGG Group? We need a splash screen, link to forum, and occasional server banner directing players to source of basic RULES. Too many opinions and assumptions as to what is acceptable. It's not fair to the admins to decipher expectations each time a player joins. This is too easy, something like:

JOIN THE OGG GROUP to help distinguish players from AI!!!!!

Join TS to coordinate with other players/admins as necessary.

Intentional PVP and/or stealing will get you banned.

Claim missions or ask to join if already claimed.

No building of bases within XXX meters of spawn.

No building of bases in cities or towns within XXX meters.

No building within/on existing structures unless ruins.

No more than one base at a time.

Vehicles left at trader, abandoned, left in a field, erratically parked, etc. for more than one server cycle are subject to deletion.

Whining, excessive cursing, disrespecting admins, etc. will get you banned.

NOTE: The limited use of vehicles on missions is frustrating and confusing. The AI are equiped and capable of destroying them and I contend if you can afford to lose it, then you may use it. That means the admins WILL NOT replace it if you decide to try it. Otherwise, let's get back to the basics and limit the level of ARMORED Vics currently available.