Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Snap Construction in ArmA III

Marshal

iBuild is currently in Alpha.

iBuild has been prematurely released to mass test the basics and core mechanics of the mod and is by no means meant to be used on a public server. Full multi-player functionality will be implemented in a future update along with signature keys; so please be patient.

Alpha is a very basic version and lacks the many features due to be implemented. It’s meant for testing the barebones and basics of the mod so I can ensure it’s core framework becomes a stable foundation in which to build upon. As such, iBuild is currently released under strict terms during it’s development. This is a countermeasure in preventing various third-party-iBuild-variations being redistributed, thus halting the risk of reported bugs & issues (not applicable to vanilla iBuild) impeding a smooth development cycle.

Usage of iBuild requires agreement with the following terms:

– The iBuild mod may NOT be modified.

– The iBuild mod may NOT be included in any other mods in whole or part.

– The iBuild mod may NOT be used on a public server until stated otherwise.

– Redistribution of the iBuild Mod or any of it’s content is NOT permitted.

I preserve the right to protect my work, and to prevent others from taking credit for my work. This isn’t greed or restricting people from using ibuild alone, or alongside other mods, and It’s not preventing others from developing their own mods that support iBuild.

-NerdMod