Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Database will be restored from backup

Guest NIMDA

Guest NIMDA

Hello all,

I will be restoring the database to an earlier point in time this weekend, due to the ongoing database corruption issues we have on the OGG PvE server. I am still trying to nail down a good restore point to restore to, but it will be at least 1-3 weeks old.

As Bunny mentioned, we will give everyone a donator box of building supplies, replace all vehicles, and also make sure you all get briefs.

Thanks for your understanding and your patience,

NIMDA

Guest NIMDA

Come into Teamspeak if there's not an admin in game, somebody should be there that can help you.

If no one is in Teamspeak, you can PM me or Bunny and we can help out or find someone who can.

Guest NIMDA

It looks like there are a lot of missing items. They are actually in the database, but with the wrong instance (map) ID. This is because the restore was from a point in time that was before I corrected the instance IDs. I have to test on the test server first, but this should be an easy fix

Guest NIMDA

Whatever you had that wasn't on your body that existed before April 19 should still be intact. If you are missing base objects or any valuable gear we can comp you as appropriate.

What time do you normally play (including timezone)?

Just a shout out to Jason and Flybynight for being there like champs when it came to my missing items and to Ghost for always asking if any need help. Servers are only as good as the admin and any server population is entirely dependent on the activity and helpfulness of its admin. Thanks guys

Just a shout out to Jason and Flybynight for being there like champs when it came to my missing items and to Ghost for always asking if any need help. Servers are only as good as the admin and any server population is entirely dependent on the activity and helpfulness of its admin. Thanks guys

yoru welcome pera :)