Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Exile PVE Jet Addition

first, i'd like to thank everybody who took the time to vote on the F-14 poll i had going on a couple of weeks back (even the one bozo who voted 'no'.  you know who you are, lol )

aaaaaaaaaanyhow, it turns out that the F-14 and our server don't exactly play nice.  this means that it unfortunately cannot be added..  however, i've supplied a small list of suitable replacement standalone jets that i'd like to see added in lieu of the F-14.

these are STANDALONE vehicles.  from a server/box addition standpoint, they are NO MORE DIFFICULT TO ADD than any other vehicle we've added in the past.. and we've added plenty of non CUP/Exile vehicles.  THIS IS NOT A DIFFICULT TASK BY ANY MEANS.

all files are available through armaholic. .  i'll be happy to get the list to the people who need it (most of them already have it) so we can get this done and put it to bed.  it's not asking much, and won't take long to add and populate in the spawn list for infistar/trader.

Edited by Johnny Anarchy
  • Upvote 1