Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Community Meeting

A COMMUNITY MEETING IS TO BE HELD ON FRIDAY 30TH JUNE AT 18:00 CST (19:00 EST 00:00 BST) 

Attendance is not mandatory and the times for the meeting are planned as followed. All times in CST

Start of Meeting / Introductions 18:00

Minecraft 18:15

Ark Survival 18:30

Arma 2 18:45

Arma 3 19:15

Life is Feudal 20:15

Other 21:15

End of Meeting 21:30

As you can see it is a long meeting you DO NOT need to be there for the whole thing (That's my job) you can just turn up for the relevant time slot. If unable to don't worry the whole meeting is being recorded and will be time stamped and uploaded to the website.

If you wish for anything to be discussed please PM myself with the subject COMMUNITY MEETING.

• Upvote 2

@Troublesim

Hi there, I wasn't able to make it to the ARMA 3 meeting due to timezone differences. Since the recording wasn't uploaded, I was wondering if you can share any points that has to do with the Arma 3 PVE server. Any big changes coming? 

//On the side note, will there be a fix for the group error? (People are in the group but temporary disappear from the group list)