Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Matthew

I'd like to personally thank ViciousCR - Matthew for all his time and effort running the Life is Feudal Server.

You have been a great asset to OGG and really helped the community grow. I would also like to add you handled things professionally and balanced your extremely busy work life around the server and I am in total admiration for that.

I sincerely hope that you carry on being a member with us at OGG and I wish you all the best for your future, and in the event you ever need a reference you know where I am.

I wish you all the best what ever you decide to do.

Regards

Deadman, Troublesim and Dane

• Upvote 1

The post has been redacted

After further investigation it was found that matthew was still abusing his GM power and messing around on the server.

This falls under the hacking ban and therefore he has been permanently with the right to 1 appeal.

OGG takes this thing very seriously if you have any further concern please contact a member of the admin team or PM myself.

Regards

Troublesim  

• Upvote 1

I understand while at the same time sympathizing. 

First and foremost, I know we as a community and team demand fairness. Standards must be enforced and no one is above the rules of OGG. 

Secondly, I want everyone to remember. Admins are people too, we put in tireless hours and work in the background, not for recognition. We do it because we love the community, the people and the environment. People work tirelessly in the background, updating, coding, bug checking, and doing all we can to cater to the players. At the same time, I want everyone remember, it is a labor of love. Sometimes we all need to take a step back, take a break, we all get burnt out. However, as a community we support each other. It is never about you, or me, it is about us. Spread the love.    

• Upvote 1

what @Rand0m_Her0 said pretty much sums it up.  a lot of us don't do this for recognition, we do it to give back to a community that gave US a home.  i think saying that it's a labor of love is an understatement at times noting the work/hours some of us put in to MAKE our servers what they are.  i can say with confidence that we wouldn't be where we are now without it being a cohesive team effort from both staff and players alike.  it IS about us, not about any individual..  something i believe we all value as a family.