Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ZCP

Popeye

ZCP  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Would you enjoy having ZCPs in the PVE Exile server? (This will replace Town Invasions)

I love, love, Love the ZCPs on the reborn server. Is there any way it could be implemented on the PVE? either by just adding it or maybe replacing the town invasions so not to much is taking up space or what have you?

Edited by Popeye

As many as Troublesim , Dane and X8 think it needs, they are the guys that  look at the pro's and cons  of each Mod that goes on the servers. Be patient there are other servers in OGG that need tending to atm 😁

P.S Spread the word on the server, the more that know the more votes it will hopefully get.

Edited by Colin
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Colin said:

As many as Troublesim , Dane and X8 think it needs, they are the guys that  look at the pro's and cons  of each Mod that goes on the servers. Be patient there are other servers in OGG that need tending to atm 😁

P.S Spread the word on the server, the more that know the more votes it will hopefully get.

Trying to spread it as best I can! :)

On 7/2/2017 at 11:33 AM, Troublesim said:

Update on installing it, is on the list to be added, few things ahead of it (LiF fix and Server 2 installation) Then it should get added unless I get a free afternoon

Woop!

• Upvote 1