Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Helicopters that can load crates

the1corrupted

Heya!  So I've noticed with some of the prestige vehicles, not all of them load crates.  Not sure if what I'm laying out has been fully addressed, but here goes.

The Mi24 Hind has a crew compartment that can hold a full platoon and all their gear (about 6 to 8 men).  When you "Open Doors" while flying, you can clearly see this on ALL variants of the Mi24, but it can't load a crate.

Other helicopters like the Ghost Hawk, Huey and Taru have room for crates while they are of comparable size to the Mi24.

Likewise, the AH-1Z can currently load a single crate.  It's the one you can buy from trader (as I have not tested the other variants).  The Cobra is an attack helicopter, and generally should not be able to load a crate.

But this is where it gets interesting.  I think ALL prestige vehicles should be able to load at least 1 crate as they are pretty difficult to earn in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...