Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you want to see in Arma 3?

starting this thread with the hope that the arma 3 community can contribute a little bit more input....

what is it that you'd like to see on our arma 3 (pve evile/pve reborn) servers?  (within reason)

what are we doing that you like/dislike?

how do you think we can improve?

there's no such thing as a bad answer..  give us some feedback.

• Upvote 2

How about a few roaming AI in  armed SUV´s, no need for armoured vics (BTR, Gorgens etc) at the moment and see what they have for an impact on server performance. It would also keep players on their toes.

• Upvote 1

What I like:

• Ping is outstanding for me.  Server runs smooth. 
  • Love the rules and structure.
  • Love the many options for loadouts.  
  • Admins are great a resolving issues.  

What I'd like to see.  

• A PVP zone on the PVE server, just one place for us to engage against each other. 
  • Smarter AI.  Would like to see the AI throw down some smoke to conceal themselves, come after me when they know I am there
  • Create harder missions;  have a very difficulty mission where helicopters or airplanes can get shot down using missiles or projectiles if detected.  Nothing is stopping the helis from parking 1600m out, hovering and taking out a mission.  Still like the easy missions, but maybe just create a super hard mission now and then. 
  • More base building options.  Extended base building mod maybe.  
  • Change Altis to Tanoa on PVE (no zombies).  
  • Move bikes to side of road.  Add more bikes or quads throughout map.  
  • Add more roaming AI, mandatory to all military bases.  
  • Missions in the Water.  Would love to see this added to create more activity with boats and ai in the water.  
  • Upvote 1

Lately some players have been asking if we could implement a vote Day system, would this be ok if a majority voted for it ? Something easy that an online Admin could deal with.

Edited by Colin

• 2 weeks later...