MSI GTX-970 GPU 

16 GB RAM

Some dirt cheap MSI MOBO 

EVGA 750 bronze PSU 

Samsung 1TB HDD 

@Rand0m_Her0

Can I play Arma on low?? Lol 

@Chuggz Yngling

I have the same card, specifically the ASUS Strix GTX970. Your MSI card draws more voltage and will be able to overclock higher then mines, basically +5-10 fps. The Asus is just considered to "last" longer and run at cooler temps for the same amount of OC.

Your AMD FX-6300 6-core 3.5 GHz is the largest weak point. It is comparable to the intel in i3. Arma3 is CPU heavy.

Ram is fine, I assume it is ddr3. 

I'd recommend an SSD for gaming and your OS. 

============

All told, i'd predict 20-30 frames with occasional stuttering when entering villages. You will mos def be able to run the game at medium with some things set to low. 

Guest Sean

I know the AMD is killing me, I wanted to pick up a new Mobo and CPU with this last tax return, but my wife kinda totalled my car so I had to settle with a new F150 rather than a new chip. First world problems. @Rand0m_Her0 one day I'll get up to the big leagues 

Guest Sean
2 hours ago, Rand0m_Her0 said:

problem is rationalizing the cost over getting a new rifle.  

I think you and I may have the same problems with budgeting. @Rand0m_Her0IMG_20170502_115826928.thumb.jpg.003dee296b5016b9d2418924e24afa97.jpg

Edited by Sean

Guest Sean

@Johnny Anarchy it's too bad I'm limited to only one upvote. That rifle is my first rifle, I recently moved from California to South Carolina, so I was very limited In my choices of guns, for twice the cost.