Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crankeys Laptop

Crankey

Much cooler than the laptop I have.  It can play a few games though, but it's mostly for work.

Windows 10 64 Bit

i7 6500U

GTX 940M

15.6" Screen @ 1080p (A lot harder to find than you might think, also looks similar to a 4k pixel density)

480 GB SSD

12 Gb of ram

Edited by the1corrupted

Its not far off mine at all. I think mainly the gfx upgrade on mine is the only big difference. I used a benchmark website for gfx cards to get a general feel for performance and was surprised at some of the comparisons. 

My brother also bought a laptop recently but his gfx need was much less than mine as he mainly plays World of Tanks almost exclusively. I think he also had the 940m or perhaps the 950m.

benchmark website.

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/

The 1070 performance dwarfed many of the possible options out their and was worth stretching my budget beyond my intended by a few hundred pounds to 'bomb proof' it at least for the next couple of years.