Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Taru Pods and Pricing Changes

the1corrupted

Hello!  I'm a recent addition to the PVE server, and been fiddling with different combinations of things, but I have an odd question:

Why is the Taru ammo pod the only one I can't load into a vehicle?  If you have a Fuel Pod or a Repair Pod, you can actually load these into a vehicle that can accept a 4 slot "box" (like a HEMTT) but I can't load the ammo pod.

Additionally, the Taru pods DO work, even though I've had people tell me they don't.  Fuel, ammo, and repair pods all function as expected.

I also heard that the HEMTT trucks and everything is going up in price, in addition to the AH1Z Cobra.  I am very much in favor of this and have a few suggestions:

• Make the Taru Ammo Pod loadable like the others, increase price to 45,000 tabs (Repair and fuel seem just fine at 20,000)
  • Increase AH1Z price to 105,000.  Reason being is that the AH1Z is much better than the armed "Littlebird" variants.
  • Increase ammo truck prices by about 50%-75%, increase non-ammo variants of Fuel and Repair HEMTT and Tempest trucks by at least 30%

Prior to price increase, remove all affected vehicles from the server (with ample warning).  People who do not heed the warning and sell their vehicle will simply have it removed.  This might sound harsh, but I think it might also cut down on server lag.  This will prevent people from hoarding before the price change.