Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ideas for EXILE PVE

Hi all I just want to share my thoughts and experience for Arma 3 Exile PVE server. 

I would like to see more buildings stuff like I mention extended base mod, But it not supported anymore! But maybe something new will come out soon! I love to build and make my base well defended! 

I also like to see Tanks and more armed Vehicles?  and the missions have 30+ AI and more Armed helis! but people might use them to wipe missions easy. But I just imagine us in tanks roll in city and clear it haha 

I would like to see more Ai in town or huge assault to a city has 50+ Ai and whole server team up and clear it :) 

Maybe we switch map in future to Tanoa? if u not done that  map already? 

I also like to see more random events in server like weather storms etc..or more Might have to rethink about this haha.

Maybe limited bases!! New people must join others and team up and do missions! etc. must have down safe with own pin etc..? 

I will post more ideas soon you all welcome to post ur thoughts and ideas! 

I'd like to see the AI on missions have Anti-aircraft weapons so that helicopters can't just sit far out range of most rifles and easily mop up the mission.  It would would be more of a challenge if the harder missions had this ability of the AI to shoot down aircraft with RPGs or SAMs. 

12 hours ago, Designated Survivor said:

Hi all I just want to share my thoughts and experience for Arma 3 Exile PVE server. 

I would like to see more buildings stuff like I mention extended base mod, But it not supported anymore! But maybe something new will come out soon! I love to build and make my base well defended! 

This is something we can look however adding something like this would probably need a server wipe or various other things in order to make it work, 

I also like to see Tanks and more armed Vehicles?  and the missions have 30+ AI and more Armed helis! but people might use them to wipe missions easy. But I just imagine us in tanks roll in city and clear it haha 

Currently this is on our prestige list with various options of armed vehicles: 

I would like to see more Ai in town or huge assault to a city has 50+ Ai and whole server team up and clear it

If you can donate the money to run a server capable of this please do. This would require a huge amount of resources to run, and can you imagine the client side lag of them fighting etc.

Maybe we switch map in future to Tanoa? if u not done that  map already?

we have a PvP tanoa map however this is a new server we could build but switching it out with the current server would limit new and current players from joining.

I also like to see more random events in server like weather storms etc..or more Might have to rethink about this haha.

Our PvE Reborn server has this plus zombies, it adds a certain element that a few players don't like.

Maybe limited bases!! New people must join others and team up and do missions! etc. must have down safe with own pin etc..? 

The server has a cleanup script in place so that bases that are left are removed.

18 minutes ago, SMACKDATAS (Shawn) said:

I'd like to see the AI on missions have Anti-aircraft weapons so that helicopters can't just sit far out range of most rifles and easily mop up the mission.  It would would be more of a challenge if the harder missions had this ability of the AI to shoot down aircraft with RPGs or SAMs. 

This is something we can look into but it may annoy players in unarmed helis getting lock ons and shot down for flying just a bit too close to a mission trying to land at their base.

I think for just the harder missions like the colonel level missions the mission should be hard for helicopters as well, not sure if that is a setting you can make happen in Exile, but to have NPC's with the capability to shoot down aircraft would be a great challenge.  This is why it makes sense to just put it on the colonel level missions, then everyone would know what to expect.  all other missions would stay the say.