Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Life is Feudal

ViciousCR

For those of you who have the game or have been looking for a good excuse to buy it.  I have a private LiF RP/PVP server that I have been doing nothing with and have offered it up for OGG usage.  If we get enough players interested in it we may throw the OGG tag on the server and make it an official part of OGG

For those of you not familiar with LiF it is a very large sandbox "survival" game with a medieval theme.  The game requires you to setup a settlement with multiple players who all have different jobs such as farming, gathering, hunting, woodcutting, mining, blacksmithing, carpentry, construction, cooking, liquormaking, alchemy, etc etc.  The game has a lot of depth to it and you can find yourself with a few hundred hours of play and still keep going.  I have a few friends who have hit 1000 hours on the game since its release and are going strong.

The server has some fairly simple rules.  No KOS (kill on sight) during the day, try to RP it before you go bashing skulls.  Full KOS at night.  If you are in a declared war with another claim, KOS any time.

There are weekly events such as Jousting Tournaments, Races, Combat Tournaments,  and the famous Drunken Boxing!  (The drunk vision in this game is hilarious) 

if anyone is interested in the server or the game PM me or any of the normal OGG admins about it.

Current Server Info is:  172.93.99.98:26244