Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Player killing in the server

LoboDeOdin

Today mornin me and other player we were helping a new player called "Jason Bourne" cause it was his first time in the server i explained that its not allow to shoot other players and he says its ok, long story shor we head to the base of MR.WOLF to help him in anything he need then all of a sudden he shoots me (Lobo) and MR.WOLF in the back and steals wolf van, i dont if he sell it or anything but i want to him get banned please, its not the gear the problem its the kind of people, in that time i was having almost 12k of "money" to buy in traders and i lost them, hope you understand for my bad english im from argentina, oh one more thing why when you drop a weapon on the floor the mags just vanished and you keep only the mag you have :S ... thanks for everything the server its awesome

Lobo