Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Space Engineers: Open Call for Actors

For those of you interested, Dane and myself, will be working on a Space Engineers Machinima series for O.G.G., set to begin principle photography in as little as a month. What we desperately need from the community, is people WITH the game, but even those without can still contribute their voices. And anyone with access to Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After-Effects would be in our favor. For those interested, leave a comment below in the following format, and hopefully, we can get the entire community involved : D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:  (Just your name on OGG or in Teamspeak, so we know who's who"

Steam Name: (The exact name, or how else can we add you)

Do you have Space Engineers: (Yes or no will do. If you do have it, your immediately shortlisted. But don't be discouraged, we may have use of your voice. Whether your confident or not, there is a place for everyones voice)

What is your recording device: (Straight forward, myself i use a Turtle Beach X-12 Headset, cheap, reliable, and you can hear me very well)

Can you be made available for the weekends: (It helps us to have a set day when everyone can participate and run around, without the need for us to have to do individual takes, and switching out skins, just to give the illusion of extra's)

• 1 month later...

Name: Danny

Steam Name: M808VtheTank

Do you have Space Engineers: Yup.

What is your recording device: HP Premium Digital Headset

Can you be made available for the weekends: always on the weekends. not on wednessdays. only after 17:00 on other weekdays due to school (GMT+2:00)

just for the record, i'm Dutch, so if you need someone with a slight accent i might help.

Name: (Just your name on OGG or in Teamspeak, so we know who's who"

Steam Name: (The exact name, or how else can we add you)

Do you have Space Engineers: Yes

What is your recording device: I use my Laptop Mic and a headset for sound (I plan to order a new headset with a proper mic soon) the mic is reliable and I don't get any complaints about sound.

Can you be made available for the weekends: Yes particular time is not a huge issue but I can inform you of any changes to my availability.

(I have access to live voice editing software so in case it is needed for a particular role)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...