Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The problem with missions

Corylus

Would it be possible to update the XM8 to display the server rules as they currently stand?

Some problems I had today:

(1) people claiming missions from 5km + distance

(2) people removing other peoples claims (from great distances or half way through completion)

(3) people writing the just the word claimed on missions

(4) people leaving missions marked moving on to other missions

(5) people driving on to other peoples missions with tanks/attack helicopters and clearing them, looting and running off

(6) people marking multiple missions at the same time

(7) people refusing to write their name on a mission and just marking it claimed after fulfilling one or more of the points above

(8) people ignoring all of the above when spoken to in teamspeak, in side chat and when messages are typed over the missions on the map

I don't consider any post like yours redundant, any infractions or childish behavior should be reported and looked at. We need names or screen shots. Don't react to it just report it and we can deal with.

Thanks to you and the other players showing good sportsmanship among other players is what makes me as an Admin proud to be part of OGG.