Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Available position within the OGG management team!

Deadman

We are going to recruit for a few positions.  First off, most of these will not include much in the way of "Fun" tools for you to use in-game and would be considered "work" by most if not all.  I will list the positions that we will implement either now or soon. 

Head Admin: X8 is currently the lead Admin.

Admin: Sarge is currently in this position.

Admin: Foxeh is currently in this position.

Overseas Lead player: They will be the "Point of Contact" (POC) for all players not from US. This is not because we like the US more just that the majority of the players at this time are US. Your focus is to make contact with and welcome new players to the game. There is no "tools" that are inherent in this position. More or less you will forward issues and concerns of the Other than US population.

USA Lead player: They will be the POC for all US players. Your focus is to make contact with and welcome new players to the game. There is no "tools" that are inherent in this position. More or less you will forward issues and concerns of the US population.

Social Media Manager: Currently we have an unutilized YouTube page and Facebook page for OGG. We would love someone who has the time and desire to make at least the YouTube page active.... This position does not have any inherent "tools" for its position other than access to the YouTube acct.

Forum activist: Basically this position will be a forum moderator/activity generator. Your job will be to make posts and announcements on this forum page. The access that you are granted has not been worked out completely yet, however there will be some concessions made for some limited access for moderating purposes. This position has no "in-game tools" that are inherent in its duties either.

There are a total of 10 positions that we fill however three of them are non negotiable at this time.  This community has been bought, sold, and traded however I am pleased to announce, that is no longer the case.  Those three positions are as follows:

Owner: Deadman

Co-owner (TS3): Troublesim

Co-owner (Website): Dane

If you are interested we will take that into consideration, however, I would rather see nominations and votes.  I propose a term of 3 months before the position will change.  This time is negotiable because things do happen.  The three owners also have final approval and veto power to adjust and change this due to player  availability at any time.  If you have any questions then let us know in this thread and we can talk about it.  Thanks for all you guys do already!

I would consider CarlJ for the USA Lead player and maybe Baggio for the Overseas Lead player. But overall MadMax, Villi, and the others have been great stepping up to help others without someone asking them to do so. We need to have the new players jump on Teamspeak as soon as possible, that would help everyone.

Please don't let my recommendations discourage anyone from putting your or anyone else's name up for those open positions. The names I put out there were only recommendations to get the conversation started and I don't have final say or vote. The important point to remember is to recommend someone who will best represent OLD GUYS GAMING to all who visit the server.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have the short list compiled and will be contacting those on it shortly on TS3.  Anyhow these are the ones that I think are well suited for the job. 

USA Lead: Madmax,

CarlJ

EU Lead: Rockape(BigRed),

BaggioSWE

Right now I don't have any interest in the video's and such so we will close the recruitment down for that.  If you have video though then go ahead and email it and I will post it for you on the OGG acct.  I will speak with Dane about an area for video uploads if possible.  Thanks Guys!

Alrighty, Here are the positions as we have them filled today. 

Co-Owner: Troublesim

Co-Owner: Dane

Developer: Jason

Lead Admin: X8

Admin: Sarge

Admin: Foxeh

Admin: Heinrich

Usa Leads: Kahl

CarlJ

World Leads: JasonF

Rockape (BigRed)

Public Relations: Ltironsight

Alrighty, Here are the positions as we have them filled today. 

Co-Owner: Troublesim

Co-Owner: Dane

Developer: Jason

Lead Admin: X8

Admin: Sarge

Admin: Foxeh

Admin: Heinrich

Usa Leads: Kahl

CarlJ

World Leads: JasonF

Rockape (BigRed)

Public Relations: Ltironsight

i,m waiting for u deadman...i need u to get my admin tool activated...

cheers

baggio