Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hosting change for ArmA 2 DayZ mod!

Deadman

We are currently attempting to migrate the ArmA 2 mod to the new host, as we do this there are possible blackouts that possibly have no warning.  We will do our best to prevent this and are working on the problem.  Also, when I was given access to the ArmA 2 server there was some severe database corruption that had caused some issue with the server.  I have patched it up but it is still a problem.  I would like to take this opportunity to ask if we would like a permanent change in the server.  We can wipe, change the map, and then all current players and all donators would get all their paid stuff back.  The current non donators would also get some cool goodies as an apology for the necessary destruction as we made this change.  There has been no decision yet and we need your input.  I would love to put the server to Lingor however the player base still needs to voice their opinion.  We REALLY want to finish this by the end of this week so please speak up.  We want you to be happy.  :D

hi deadman and everyone

i myself don't mind a map change and wipe it may bring in new players as well since the population has been very low lately :(

also deadman i have admin status on the a2 server and was just wondering if you were aware of that lol

I was not, we will be removing all but one admin when we make the change. Let me know through a pm if you are now and admin and wish to continue to be an admin. Also, leave your ingame name and UID. You can find these through the game on the initial screen just launch through steam. Check you character data and you can find the player ID and name. Thanks!