Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BUG TRACKER FOR PLAYERS!

Deadman

Just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know that we are working on all the bugs.  We are adding and adjusting a "bunch" of scripts and mods.  We are modifying the loot tables, AI abilities, and trader prices.  We are adding massive map edits and are constantly editing and testing all the edits that are made.  Basically there is nothing we don't have our grubby little fingers into and we plan on more.  The map edits are slow but we are working on them.  If you have ideas please PM us or email me directly (you can find this on the top right of your page titled  "staff").  If there is a legitimate bug let us know here and we will try to resolve these asap as they come in.  Just remember that this is ArmA.........Happy gaming!

• 2 weeks later...

for the refuel and rearm zamac trucks, you have to go to the back of the truck and use your scroll wheel and "unlock" the ammo/repair. this usually kicks you for vehicle restriction 0. but when you log back on, it's unlocked. this is not the case anymore. it will kick you, and still be locked. wash, rinse, repeat.

Rearm is fixed! Good job!

there is a problem with the vehicle pickup script in helicopters. at the end of the 10 seconds, it gives you the same kick for "vehicle restriction #0" that infistar was giving for the rearm\refuel. I've tried it in a number of environments, and always same results. also, can't tow with the new choppers. Thanks guys!

When you search furniture, there is something, maybe loot I don't know, but it will give Error.

"The instruction at 0x006e52c6 referenced memory at 0x00000004. The memory could not be read."

When that happens player won't be able to play until that loot or furniture dis-pawn.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Next one was "The instruction at 0x00e752c6 referenced memory at 0x00000004. The memory could not be read."

• 3 months later...

hi huys just letting you guys know logged in tonight and 4 out 6 vehicles have disappeared again and of cause they had all my gear in them :( as well as more of my base i love the server but its getting to the point of not worth playing when all i'm doing is replacing vehicles and rebuilding my base :(

winge over lol

• 3 months later...