Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New server!

Deadman

First I would like to invite all to participate in the forums and teamspeak. I am attempting to increase our activity and understand that we all have things to do. Also, I know that we can't always play the same game every day. As such I would love to see us as a community use TeamSpeak and this forum to stay in touch with each other regardless of the game/server we are currently on. The server is for the community not for a particular game so use it and feel free to connect even when on other servers. Also before I forget, we now have a live ArmA3 server running epoch altis. Just open your A3Launcher and search for Old-Guys-Gaming and you should find it. Alternatively here is the IP: 198.154.117.14:8802. Hope to see you there. We still run Arma 2 overpoch pve server and Troublesim is running a minecraft server. We look forward to seeing you in-game/on TS3!

hi deadman and everyone :)

i have downloaded a3 launcher now witch mods do i need ? lol

might take me a couple oof weeks to come in cause i haven't bought a3 yet but i'm looking forward to it

see ya's soon :)

oh and is it pvp or pve ?

jasonf, the server is currently PVE with some PVP style missions (random spawned base captures). The server is running Epoch 0.3.0.3. That should be the only mod you need to get on he server. I'm sure there will be more to come as the server continues to grow.