Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Steam ARMA 3 Launcher.....

katatak

I have had the same issue as well for about a month. Put in a help desk request and worked with Dane on this issue and he's not sure why this is happening. I did find a workaround that worked for me until last week which was to put this link in my internet browser "http://server.old-guys-gaming.com:2309" (without quotes) and it would take me to a white background page that had the text
"Username or Password Not Given." and when I went back to the ARMA 3 launcher the server was now showing up. He also said others found it by using a VPN and using a U.S> server and that also worked. My "Surfshark" VPN did not help but maybe some of you can try if you have a VPN as well?

• Upvote 1

Glad it worked for you but it stopped working for me. I am forced to switch to another server as using a VPN, the link, nothing will show the server name and I can't direct connect because Battleeye fails and kicks me out. Good luck and enjoy it while it works.