Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

***Server Ownership***PLEASE READ***

Tim

Effective immediately I am stepping down as owner of [OGG], and handing it off to NIMDA and LilBunnyFooFoo.

As a result there will be some changes to the server. The server will be changing hosts in the near future. I'm sure they will keep you up to date on all of the changes as they get the information.

Real life has gotten in the way, and I just don't have the time to dedicate to running a server. It's not fair to the [OGG] community for me to continue managing a server, that I can rarely log on to. This server has been running for over a year, and I thank all of you for your support in that time. If it wasn't for all of you, the server would have died a long time ago. I am sure that Bunny and Nimda will continue to give you the support that you all are accustomed to, and you will see things are for the better this way. I will try to log in from time-to-time to see all of the new updates, and just to check in and chat.

It's been real.

Thank you all,

Tim

Sorry to hear that Tim it has most definately been a pleasure Sir. I look forward to seeing you on when you can come and have some fun with us in your limited off time.

I have confidence that Bunny and Nimda will continue the outstanding server that you began and lead us in to a brighter more enjoyable gaming experience for the future.

Au Revoir

S.M. Fletcher

• 7 months later...

It saddens me to say that Nimda and I no longer have the time to dedicate to the servers. Life has gotten extremely busy for us. With that said, I am happy to say that Deadman has graciously accepted the role of being the new owner of OGG. We are in the process of transferring everything to him. Deadman has been around longer than I have with OGG and I know he is going to be a awesome server owner. Please be patient as the server is transitioned. We are trying to make sure it is a smooth transition for everyone. On a side note we will be closing the BHOP PVP server. I am sorry to everyone that have bases and play on BHOP, we have just found it is not sustainable for us at this time.

Bunny & NIMDA

Bunny & NIMDA,

I've not been around that long, but I'm sorry to see you both go. Can I say thanks for your time and effort running the server. I'm sure it can't have been easy a lot of the time. I've played on a few different servers in the short time I've been playing epoch, and OGG is a real good one. I hope real life allows you the time to get on now and again! Good luck to Deadman, and thanks to agreeing to take over the helm. We'll all have to support him and, as Bunny sayes, be patient while he gets his feet under the table, so to speak.

All the best,

Zagger

DItto....

I remember playing the server way back when bunny and nimda were player active, sorry to see you wont have the time to own and admin, but im sure OGG is in safe hands. Hope you will get in game now and again and good luck with your current adventures.