Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

In Memory Of A True Rockape

Firstly, I apologise for not getting this to the those of you who might remember him, my own life has been a little stressful recently, with a new job and getting enganged.

So, the big news is that my father, Bigred has passed away at the age of 62 on the third of August this year, due to a fungal blood infection brought on by his dialysis. He had a few incidents with the hospital prior, but when they removed the tubes needed for his dialysis, they discovered they had turned green from the infection. They tried numerous different anti-biotics, but none seemed to be working. Eventually, they came to the decision that there was nothing more they could do for him. He lasted almost a fortnight before succumbing to his illness.

BIgred, or Raymond as he was known outside of the server, was a man with a true heart of gold. He always went out of his way to help others, even when he got nothing in return. He always had a smile on his face, even on his death bed. He did everything he could to make those around him happy, and he was always cracking jokes and offering a cup of tea!

I know my father was well liked here, hence why I wanted to post something for those who remembered him, and his diligence to this clan. Thank you for entertaining my dad, I know he will be sorely missed.

And to my father, thank you for being such an inspiration in my life, and thank you for being there when I needed you the most.

38825111_895072647360646_1502292621412794368_n.jpg

• Dane featured and pinned this topic

The Old Timers of this community offer our heartfelt condolences.  BigRed was a very important and large part of the community during a stressful time.  He brought balance and entertainment to those of us who had the privilege to know him.  Just know that he will be missed and fondly remembered. 

• Like 1