Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Relocation of Base.

Hu5ky

I think I found a good spot half way between the traders (Terminal - West Coast).

About 800m plus from the nearest towns near a small building.

Not sure exact location to place flag but WIP

Edited by Hu5ky

I packed my vehicles with all my stuff - and am waiting for admin to help but today one of my vehicles ( Medical Vodnik ) was upside down so after unlocking I flipped it and started to move it and it literally sank into the ground - I hopped out but it sank faster and vanished - tried to find it with Taru Sling Load but it is nowhere near where it was - does it still exist ?

Edited by Hu5ky

Purchased New Territory and placed flag at this location name of new Territory = Battersea ( UK Flag )

Old Territory on island so will manually relocate the structure and just let the protection run out on K9 Territory !

Each players is allowed to have two bases. If you have already packed everything, you can simply stick another flag at your desired location, and move everything there. Your old territory will be removed eventually if you don't pay the protection fee. Or you can ask an admin to delete your old base manually.

I think it's doable to relocate a small base on your own. But larger bases definitely needs help from admins. I'm not an admin but I'm happy to help you move things with my helicopters if I see you online.

Well I created a new territory - started rebuilding - got raided - died and they blew up my Strider with all my stuff on board sooooooo.

Back to gathering stuff again I suppose :)

Purchased another strider drove back to new base - ran them all over B|

My missing Vodnik resurfaced in the sea so I quickly Sling Loaded it to the new base !

End of Story.

Have to scavenge the old base for wooden structures just a short hop across the sea in the new Strider as due to issues at present I dont trust flying much.

Respawning in military gear :)

Cannot Halo @ spawn points any ideas ?

Edited by Hu5ky

I feel your pain. I'm sorry I cannot give you much advice as I am very inexperienced myself. The game is so punishing that I ended up staying with the only one play style that constantly makes me money. Most other things I try ended up disastrous. Last weekend I lost 700k within 3 hours simply because I wanted to clear up the black market mission so the server won't lag. Though I did manage to finish the mission, but the reward is nowhere near satisfaction. Not to mention one of the reward vehicle exploded, and the other simply disappeared after I took it back to base. I guess the only thing I can tell you is don't give up.

Oh i wont give up - i started with nothing so its all gravy :)

So after last night i logged on this morning to the next installment of Your Base Is Being Attacked whaaaa !

I had nothing to fight them with but another player on the server came to my rescue and wiped them out - just need more Concrete Walls etc to create a barrier and garage for my vehicles :)

Edited by Hu5ky