Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Got kicked for being killed by players...

flareins

A friend and I got raided and killed by other players. they told us that they thought we were AI, what is stupid because we were at our base unloading our car to our storage boxes. I dont think AI does that. Yes we wasnt in the OGG Group but is this equal to a death sentence? dont think so. yes my talk was rude afterwards and i excuse for that. but the behavior of that players was even worse. i dont have screens or names. just wanted to get that right. pls excuse my english...

Hi Flar, there was a problem with the database recognising you as players,  you could not be seen on map by players as players , even the Admins could only see you as AI with Admin tools. If you could get on TS then we can sort this out very quickly. I can assure that pvp was not intentional and joining OGG group is at the moment  NOT a must!!

Edited by Colin