Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Deleting of vehicles

Jamey

I logged off at 0300 CST and parked 800 meters from the main trader as it was late adn I had not really been measuring distance just looked far enough.  Anyway brought it up to Colin and his answer was within 1K rule, deleted.

I sort of take issue with this.  I was gone for 8 hours play all the time and the rule is not what I have issue with.  It is the flippant way Colin just disregarded it and it could have been handled better .  I get that Admins are there to enforce rules but he could have said I deleted it because you were too close parking.,  let me give them back to you but don't do it again.  Are you guys running a zero tolerance server meaning no one can ever make a mistake.  That cant be true as I saw an admin flying around blowing up building yesterday and took out a player strider.  no one got pissed he replaced the strider all good.  but that was a mistake.  There are just ways of dealing with people.  Colin you get an A for enforcing the rules buddy.  But an F for the way you responded when asked about it.

Jamey sit down take a few deep breaths,    now before you go off on Colin let me explain our point of view. The server rules are there for a reason and it is the PLAYERS role to read and understand and follow (also Admins) the rules. Read the rules again and remember them so as to keep yourself  in line with them. It is for you and Admins to follow them and be thankful you have good Admins to watch over the server to keep playable and fun for all.

And as to Colin's response, it wasn't wrong, I commend him for being a good watchman on the server. I bet next time you leave the server you will make sure you leave your vehicles or gear in a safe place. Lesson learned move on.

Hi Jamey,  That you are annoyed I can understand, nothing worse than having you vehicles deleted. After moving about 40-50 vics out of the trader over the last 5-6 days you get to the point when they just get deleted, there are other tasks for an Admin on server, moving vics about for players that cannot abide by server rules is not one of them. 

Like I said ingame read the rules abide by the rules and all is ok