Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Am I just a scrub?

UgunnaH8this

Hello all, I have just been on the server for a week now and i am admittedly still a noob at exile. Over the past week I have developed a love hate relationship with this server because 

just as soon as It looks like all my hours of foraging for loot has paid off and I can finally upgrade to a slightly better vehicle, BAM  i get one shotted by an NPC that i never saw and as i am 

bleeding out, my new ride gets blown to bits with all my gear by a freaking rocket the NPC shot to finish me off with. I love a challenge and that fact has kept me coming back every night after 

work but DANG-IT-MAN doing this solo (or with one buddy of mine) is more than just a little bit frustrating. If anyone reading this is willing to hop in discord for a few minutes I would love to pick your brain and get some pointers. 

Thanks for reading

You sound like someone who wants to be better at the game. I can dig that. I stream full time and have been playing on the server for close to a week. I come from a PVP only background so some of the things I prefer doing keep me alive simply because I'm used to dealing with players. Come by and watch, ask questions, or just hang out. I'm sure you will learn a few things. Twitch.com/stealthymosquito . https://discord.gg/MDenJUG

• Upvote 1