Old Guys Gaming
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Introduction

KT

I thought it would be a good idea to introduce Myself.

My name is Kev, as My middle name is Terry I get called KT. I'm going to get round to changing that in DayZ as well as Teamspeak.

I'm from Liverpool in blighty and work at a Taxi office and only work weekends, unless I get begged to work extra lol. I'm quite fond of MMO games and have played an awful lot of them, maybe too many. I'm fairly new here but so far I've met some nice peps, lets hope that trend continues. Anyway TTFN!!

Well since it's started I'm S.M. Fletcher.  A.K.A Fletcher. Rich as well and many other names, most of them my wife calls me when she gets mad at me :-)

I live in Michigan USA. I am on our Dayz servers every night having fun and enjoying playing with everyone (More or less) :-). Always available to help and provide for our new and old players. Hit me up and we'll team up.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am Dei, in game name is Deigz, most people pronounce it as Digs but thats ok, as long as I answer to it, right?

Ive been gaming for not nearly long enough, I still have a few more years in me, and those will all be used up gaming. I work in an Internet Cafe in Auckland NZ, so even my job has something to do with the gaming aspect of life, sometimes I even get to play from work muhahaha which I exploit...uh, I mean, I um, employ the use of time while working to test games for our machines in the gaming area... yeah, that's it.

I find it hard to trust people in DayZ (bad upbringing in early DayZ lol), but I will always try to be of some help to people and I am usually nice... unless crossed, but I am sure we are all that way to some degree, at least until we have found our place within the existing community.

Hope to see you all in game, have fun and Smash that A.I.

• 8 months later...

I thought I'd make use of this and introduce myself too... some of you guys know me from Trouble's minecraft server. I'm a Brit teaching English to Spanish school kids as part of my degree. I go to Uni in Chester, but I'm not a native northerner, despite my accent!

I mainly kick around on minecraft and world of tanks. See you around!

• 3 months later...

hey all!

My name is Richardt Bagge, i go by the nick BaggioSWE, i been called Baggio ever since i was a kid. so it kinda got stuck with me here in gaming comunity ,=P

i found this arma3 server last night and i just love it!

so i thought ,why not join up.

i,m a 51 year old gamer, been playing games since,, well as long as theres been videogames i guess.. lol.

i mainly play sims, i hate games like CSGO, BF, to arcadish and i hate bunnyhoppers =P.

i,m a big fan of racing games, right now i,m racing PCars, and F12014(havent gotten around to buy the new one yet )

in real life i drive trucks and loving it! nothing beats hauling a 60 tonnes rig around the swedish roads hehe!

Regards

Baggio

• 1 year later...